5 Things All of Us Should Do this Month
1. Change Passwords! You should change passwords often.
2. Edit privacy settings on all social media sites and apps so only people you approve can see what you post.
3. Check for software updates on your computers and mobile devices. If you do not have the current version, you may be missing important security fixes.
4. Find the reporting features on the sites and apps you use, so you can report potential scams.
5. Check the location settings on your smartphones. Turn off the GPS for any apps that don’t really need it.